On the 1st July, IT vendors and end users alike gathered to celebrate the achievements of providers who are leading the field of enterprise IT with innovative products, services and solutions that underpin and drive success in both business and public sector organisations. Computing’s annual accolades looks to provide insight to its readers as to which vendors they should choose when looking to make high level purchasing decisions within the IT market.
Computing’s second Vendor Excellence Awards took place at London’s prestigious Royal Garden Hotel in London Kensington. Prior to the awards being announced, there was an opportunity to meet fellow industry peers, business associates and nominees at the pre-awards drinks reception. As the champagne flowed everyone was then ushered into the main event space for lunch and to watch entertainment provided by Hackney comic Funmbi Omotayo who then hilariously announced the winners and gave out the awards.
The Coreix team were delighted to have been shortlisted for Cloud Datacentre provider of the Year, for going that extra mile in delivering best in class support to customers ensuring they don’t experience a moment of downtime. There was stiff competition in our category, being up against Amazon Web Services, CenturyLink, Datapipe, iCloud Hosting and Memset. Team Coreix were so proud to win ‘Highly Commended’ in that category, just behind Amazon Web Services. The Coreix team would like to extend their congratulations to AWS on winning the Cloud Datacentre provider of the Year accolade – well done, guys.
Here are the Vendor Excellence Awards winners of 2016 and congratulations to them all.
- Application Security Award - Winner: Imperva
- Big Data Innovation of the Year - Highly Commended: Splunk, Winner: Oracle
- Business Continuity Award - Highly Commended: Veeam Software, Winner: hSo
- Cloud Data Centre Provider of the Year - Highly Commended: Coreix, Winner: Amazon Web Services
- Collaboration Product Award - Highly Commended: Exponential-e, Winner: MindLink Software
- DDoS Mitigation Award - Winner: Corero
- Managed Security Award - Highly Commended: Panda Security, Winner: ECS Security Ltd.
- Data Visualisation Award - Highly Commended: Panintelligence, Winner: Ancoris
- DevOps Solution Award - Highly Commended: Experian, Winner: Puppet
- Endpoint Security Award - Highly Commended: Panda Security, Winner: Webroot
- Enterprise Storage Award - Highly Commended: Avere Systems, Winner: SanDisk
- Identity & Access Management Award - Winner: Lieberman Software
- Internet of Things Solution Award - Highly Commended: Cloudview, Winner: Darktrace
- Mobile Application Development - Winner: Mendix
- Mobile Management Award - Highly Commended: HEAT Software, Winner: Snow Software
- Network Security Award - Highly Commended: WatchGuard, Winner: Mimecast
- Networking Infrastructure Award - Highly Commended: Memset, Winner: Telefónica O2
- Unified Communications Award - Highly Commended: Telefónica, Winner: Everbridge
- Wireless Infrastructure Award - Winner: Ruckus Wireless
Don’t forget to check out the photos from the day and join in with the discussion on Twitter #VendorExcellenceAwards If you would like to meet the Coreix team, go and see them at their next event.
Cloud & Infrastructure Summit - 22nd September 2016
The Cloud & Infrastructure summit focuses on discussing the challenges still faced with cloud infrastructure, changes in legislation and the rise of well-funded hacking groups. Coreix’s MD Alan Dean will be presenting on the day, more to be disclosed closer to the time.
IP Expo – 5th & 6th October 2016
IP EXPO Europe event is Europe’s leading IT event for those looking to find out how the latest IT innovations that can drive their business forward. Coreix will be exhibiting within the Colo zone, which is an exclusive area where you can speak to the team over cupcakes and enjoy cold beer after 4pm to celebrate Octoberfest.
Register here for exclusive access to the Colo zone http://www.ipexpoeurope.com/Register?utm_source=IP16COR
If you would like to come down and speak to a member of the team, please email email@example.com